Friday 17 February 2012

Paperwork

Well one  passport has arrived and now just waiting for the other to arrive. I was so excited to read about the arrival of Suzie's and Ben's girls.....after all that waiting it's hard to believe it can come true but it obviously does! I have all of our enrolment paperwork ready to email to Dr Shivani but obviously need hubby's new passport before we can properly enrol. Or do I? Maybe I will email Margarida and/or Meg to see if we can still proceed. I am not eager at all am I??? Sending everyone my best wishes xxx mel

6 comments:

  1. It can all come true. We too are expecting twins any day now after many years of thinking it will never happen. And all thanks to Dr Shivani and her team. Good luck with all your paperwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't paperwork fun? It never seems to end :) Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with paper work!! and the arrival of the other passport!!
    best wishes
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooohhhhh the paper work! Good luck! (luckily there will be loads of people to help you out! - just ask) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A must do when you cycle-- meet up with other couples who are picking up babies and hold those babies in your arms. It will give you hope, happiness and faith that you will be in the same position 9 months later. xo

    ReplyDelete